Park Home Solar
Generate cheap, green electricity from sunlight
Here's how a solar energy system works
Photovoltaic (PV) cells convert sunlight to direct current (DC) electricity. The inverter converts DC into alternating current (AC) electricity. The electrical panel sends power to your lights and appliances...simple savings all day!
The benefits of solar electricity
- You could cut your electricity bills. Sunlight is free, so once you've paid for the initial installation, your electricity costs will be reduced.
- You could get paid for the electricity you generate. The UK government’s Feed-in Tariff scheme pays you for the electricity you generate, even if you use it.
- Sell electricity back to the grid. You will also receive another payment for the electricity you export through the Feed-in Tariff scheme.
- Cut your carbon footprint. Solar electricity is green renewable energy and doesn't release any harmful carbon dioxide or other pollutants. A typical home solar PV system could save around 1.2 to 1.7 tonnes of carbon per year.
Park Homes Solar
- Park home energy can supply and install the solar system on your roof at no upfront cost
- We maintain and monitor the solar panels the customer simply pays for the electric they use at a reduced rate compared to your existing grid rate
- The price per kilowatt of solar electric is not affected by the oil industry price rises. So the price you are given only increases inline with inflation. This means solar power in cheaper than the grid prices now and will continue to get cheaper as the under lying energy prices go up